Sustain Serious Injuries On Hand, Face, Forehead
1 month ago
Nayagarh: A blast of the mobile phone battery left three students seriously injured on Wednesday at Ladukesh Prasad UP School, Nayagarh.
According to sources, the mobile phone battery exploded while the students were playing video game with it during the school recess hour.
Reportedly, one of the students had borrowed the phone from his uncle.
While enjoying games on the phone, the students got injured as its battery exploded. One of the students has suffered injury on his hand while another has been injured on face and forehead. Condition of the third student was not known.
The two injured students were immediately rushed to the nearest district headquarters hospital here.
High : 19.410C
Low : 19.410C
High : 36.370C
Low : 19.450C
High : 36.970C
Low : 21.930C
High : 35.620C
Low : 20.340C
High : 30.050C
Low : 22.540C