• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Sports

Nadal To Return In Indian Wells, Likely To Miss Doha ATP 250

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
February 14, 2024
in Sports

New Delhi:  22-time Grand Slam champion Rafael Nadal has cast doubt on his place at the ATP 250 tournament in Doha which runs between February 19 and 24. The Spaniard looks set to make a “last-minute” decision on his participation in the tournament but is fully expecting to compete at Indian Wells next month.

However, the 22-time Grand Slam champion remains hopeful of competing at the ATP 1000 Indian Wells hard-court tournament, which takes place between March 3 and 17.

“I have had some discomfort in recent weeks and I am a little bit on the limit,” Nadal said to Spanish media, Relevo. “At this point, every blow I take, every injury, is a setback, not only in tennis and physically but also mentally.

“I trust 100% to be in Indian Wells, it is a very special tournament for me. I don’t know if it will be the last time I am going to play it, so I would like to be in Indian Wells, for sure.

“I would love to be in Doha, but I will see the decision for Doha more at the last minute. I will travel to Indian Wells if there is nothing wrong, for sure.

“My priority goal, which is what I said from the beginning, is to get to the clay season as healthy as possible. I want to try to give myself the option to enjoy the clay season.”

After missing a year of action due to a hip flexor issue, the 37-year-old returned to action at the Brisbane Open last month, but Jordan Thompson defeated him in three sets.

There were then expectations that Nadal would play in the Australian Open this year, but after losing to Thompson, he declared himself out of the competition due to a “micro tear” in his hip.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Youth Killed In Group Clash In Cuttack

Next Post

Jay Shah Confirms Rohit Sharma To Lead India In T2O WC 2024; Reports

Related Posts

Sports

‘Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai’: Chahal Shares Glimpses From Shikhar Dhawan-Sophie Shine’s Wedding Celebrations

February 21, 2026
Sports

BCCI President Manhas, Secretary Saikia Back Landmark Push For Blind Cricket In India

February 21, 2026
Sports

T20I Series: Mandhana, Shreyanka Shine As India Beat Australia By 17 Runs In 3rd Match, Seal Series 2-1

February 21, 2026
Sports

T20 WC: Bumrah, Hardik To Be India’s Twin Trump Cards For Super Eights, Says Paranjape

February 21, 2026
Surya Kumar Yadav
Sports

India Captain Among ICC Player Of The Month Nominees For January

February 21, 2026
Sports

Jemimah Rodrigues Completes 2500 T20I Runs

February 21, 2026
Next Post

Jay Shah Confirms Rohit Sharma To Lead India In T2O WC 2024; Reports

Sec 144 Imposed In Parts Of Hyderabad After Clash Between Communities

Railway Minister Vaishnaw Reviews Ongoing Projects In Odisha

Khimji
OMC
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.