• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Breaking News

Bomb Threat At Schools: Delhi L-G Seeks Report From Police Commissioner

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
May 1, 2024
in Breaking News, Nation

New Delhi: Delhi Lieutenant Governor V K Saxena has sought a report from the Police Commissioner following bomb threat emails to several schools in the national capital.

“Spoke to the Police Commissioner and sought a detailed report into the bomb threats at schools in Delhi-NCR. Directed Delhi Police to carry out a thorough search in school premises, identify the culprits & ensure there are no lapses,” said Saxena on X.

Earlier, Delhi Education Minister Atishi said that so far nothing has been found in any of the schools.

“Some schools have received bomb threats today morning. Students have been evacuated and those premises are being searched by Delhi Police. So far nothing has been found in any of the schools,” the minister said on X.

“We are in constant touch with the police and the schools. Would request parents and citizens not to panic. School authorities will be in touch with parents wherever needed,” Atishi tweeted.

Multiple schools in the national capital, including DPS Dwarka, BGS International School, Sanskriti School, Indian School, St Thomas School and Amity School in Pushp Vihar, faced a chilling bomb threat via email on Wednesday.

Following the bomb threat, some of the schools informed parents that the schools would be closed on Wednesday, while others sent children home after receiving the email.

Tags: Bomb ThreatDelhi PoliceV.K. Saxena
ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

School Bomb Threat: Multiple Emails Sent With Similar Pattern, Say Delhi Police

Next Post

Bomb Threat Calls Received From 60 Schools, Says Delhi Fire Service Chief

Related Posts

PM Modi
Nation

Lankan President Meets PM Modi, Thanks India For ‘Exceptional Support’ During Cyclone Ditwah

February 20, 2026
Varun Choudhary
Nation

Congress Appoints Vinod Jakhar As NSUI National President; Varun Choudhary Steps Down

February 20, 2026
Communal Tensions
Nation

Normalcy Restored In Jabalpur After Communal Tensions; MP Minister Issues Warning

February 20, 2026
Gujarat
Nation

Gujarat Signs MoU For 250 MW Green AI-Ready Data Centre At Dholera SIR

February 20, 2026
Nation

‘For Them, AI Is Anti-India’: BJP Blasts Cong Over Shirtless Protest At Bharat Mandapam

February 20, 2026
Nation

Delhi Police Say Taking Legal Action After Youth Cong Members Breach Security At AI Summit

February 20, 2026
Next Post
Delhi police

Bomb Threat Calls Received From 60 Schools, Says Delhi Fire Service Chief

Nadal

Nadal Bids Farewell To Madrid Open After Fourth Round Loss

murder

Police Recover Youth’s Blood-Stained Body In Odisha's Balasore

Khimji
OMC
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.