• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home Nation

Rajasthan: Jaipur’s SMS Stadium Again Receives Bomb Threat

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
May 12, 2025
in Nation

Jaipur:  The Sawai Mansingh (SMS) Stadium in Jaipur has again received a bomb threat on Monday.

Rajasthan Sports Council received an alarming email that read: “After the success of Operation Sindoor, now the SMS Stadium will be blown up with a bomb.”

Sports Council President Neeraj K. Pawan confirmed the threat was received at 9:13 AM, saying that though the premises were thoroughly searched, nothing was found.

Following the threat, officials immediately informed the police control room. Multiple teams, including the police, Quick Response Team (QRT), and bomb disposal squad, were dispatched to the site.

An official said that a thorough search operation was launched, covering the main ground, the hostel, the sports council office, and the RCA Academy.

“No suspicious object has been recovered so far. The police have initiated an investigation to trace the source of the email,” he said.

A cyber team has also been put on high alert, and the stadium has been completely sealed for security reasons. This is not the first time the SMS Stadium has received such threats. On May 8, a similar email was sent, containing the same ominous message linked to Operation Sindoor.

On May 9, the Jaipur Metro station and train received a similar threat via email referencing Operation Sindoor. Again, no explosives were found.

On February 20, SMS Medical College received a bomb threat via an email sent to the Principal’s ID. It was discovered two days later and reported to the police.

On October 4, 2024, Jaipur International Airport, along with over 100 airports across India, received bomb threats through a coordinated email campaign.

(IANS)

ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Anushka Says ‘You’ve Earned Every Bit Of This Goodbye’ As Kohli Retires From Test Cricket

Next Post

Ol Chiki Turns 100: Odisha CM Announces Year-Long Santali Language Promotion

Related Posts

Nation

Three Terrorists, Including Top JeM Commander Killed In Kishtwar Anti-Terrorist Operation

February 22, 2026
Nation

Two Arrested In Bengal’s Murshidabad On Suspicion Of Spying For Pakistan

February 22, 2026
Nation

Judicial Officers To Accept Only ECI-Approved Identity Documents In Bengal SIR Exercise

February 22, 2026
Nation

Guwahati Airport’s New Terminal Starts Operations, Capacity Rises To 13.1 Million Flyers

February 22, 2026
Business

Assam Stands As Symbol Of Unity And Harmony: Jeet Adani

February 22, 2026
Nation

Agri-AI Can Unlock Rs 70,000 Crore A Year For Farmers: Dr Jitendra Singh

February 22, 2026
Next Post

Ol Chiki Turns 100: Odisha CM Announces Year-Long Santali Language Promotion

Equal Prize Money In Norway Chess Encourages More Women To Take Up The Sport: Defending Champion Ju Wenjun

New Delhi: Lieutenant General Rajiv Ghai speaks during a press briefing on 'Operation Sindoor' in New Delhi, Monday, May 12, 2025. (Photo: IANS/Prem Nath Pandey)

‘If Thommo Don't Get Ya, Lillee Surely Must’: DGMO Ghai Explains India’s Robust Air Defence Citing Ashes Example

Khimji
OMC
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.