Bhubaneswar: Ten more Covid-19 positive patients succumbed to the dreaded virus in Odisha while undergoing treatment in hospitals, the Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) department of the State Government has informed through a tweet.
The details of those who succumbed to the killer virus as shared by the H&FW department is as under.
1. A 55-year old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. A 70-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
3. A 58-year old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 42-year old male of Ganjam district.
5. A 50-year old female of Ganjam district.
6. A 70-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from uncontrolled Diabetes.
7. A 59-year old female of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
8. A 35-year old female of Koraput district.
9. A 61-year old male of Nayagarh district.
10.A 76-year old male of Sonepur district.