Bhubaneswar: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Saturday declared 17 more areas as Containment Zones, after the detection of several cases of Covid-19.
The following areas in the South-East Zone have been declared as Containment Zones are:
1. Plot No-1087, Dakabangala Square, Oldtown
2. Plot No-722/738, Near Taru Apartment, Tankapani Road
3. Flat No-401, Block-D, Utkal Villa, Acharyavihar
4. Plot No-MB-32, Badagada Brit Colony
5. Flat No-301, Madhabani Enclave, Nuagaon
6. Plot No-2762, Near HP Gas Behind Brahmeswar Temple
7. Plot No-1149, Near Krushna Kunj Apartment, Unit-9
8. Plot No-3889/2 Near Brahmeswar Haat, Tankapani Road
9. Plot No-264, Prahallad Residency, Lewis Road
10. Flat No-301, Block-D, Utkal Villa, Acharyavihar
11. Flat No-301, Block-B, Utkal Villa, Acharyavihar
Similarly, the following areas in the South-West Zone have been declared as Containment zones.
1. Flat No. 601, Tower-1, Vipul Garden, Kalinga Nagar, Ward-23
2. Annapurna Finance, Khandagiri Bari, Ward-23
3. Plot No. MIG-78, Pokhariput, BDA Colony, Ward-62
4. Plot No. B-22, Siddhi Vihar, Jagamara, Ward-63
5. Flat No. J-214, Galaxy Residency, Kalinga Nagar, Ward-23
6. Plot No. 23, Surya Nagar, Near Governer House, Ward-46
The BMC has ordered that no public shall be allowed to move into the Containment Zones and the inhabitants within the containment zones shall not move out.
All the inhabitants within the containment zones shall strictly remain at home. BMC will supply essentials and ensure medical requirements for the inhabitants in the Containment Zones.