X
Elephant found dead near Digapahandi in Ganjam
Woman allegedly gang-raped in Marshaghai area in Kendrapara

4 Of A Family Fall Sick After Eating Toxic Mushrooms In Odisha


Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.

11 July 2018

Himansu Mohapatra


Dhenkanal: At least four members of a family fell sick after eating toxic wild mushrooms in Kandhara village under Kankadahad Police of Dhenkanal district today.

The patients have been identified as Subas Ray (48), his 35-year-old wife, and sons Girish Ray (25), Kuna Ray (12).

The family members were immediately rushed to the Kamakshya Nagar Hospital for treatment.