42 Hospitalised After Consuming Ganesh Puja Prasad In Keonjhar

Keonjhar: A staggering 42 people were hospitalized on Tuesday after suspected food poisoning which happened after consumption of Ganesh Puja Prasad on Monday.

CDMO in-charge, S. Bal, informed that adequate treatment is being dispensed to the sick. He added that one of them has been referred to Cuttack SCB Medical College and Hospital as the condition worsened.

Keonjhar MP Chandrani Murmu visited the hospitalized and took stock of the situation.

S. Bal, CDMO in-charge, Keonjhar


Related Articles

Back to top button