Phulbani: Kandhamal district administration on Tuesday ordered to close all bank establishments in the district for a week and has advised the employees to stay in home isolation or quarantine during the period.
In an office order, Kandhamal Collector Dr Brundha D observed that most of the bank officials working in different banks at district level have been detected positive in recent days.
On further assessment of status of COVID-19 pandemic in the district and to prevent its further spread and keeping in view the large health interest of the public, she imposed the following restrictions.
(1) All Bank establishments will hereby remain closed for one week for proper sanitization and disinfection of office premises and chambers.
(2) The employees of Bank establishments will remain in home isolation/Home quarantine during the period.
(3) If any employee develops symptoms he/she should immediately report to CDM & PHO, Kandhamal and District Administration in any of the given numbers below.
(a) COVID control room – 06842-253229.
(b) DPHO, Kalyani Madam – 7855933715.
(c) COVID monitoring Cell – 06842-253650.
(4) Swap test to be ensured for symptomatic employee.
(5) The Branch Manager of the concerned banks are instructed to ensure adequate feeding of cash in all ATM counters to meet the requirements of customers.
(6) No employee should leave headquarter without prior permissions of the undersigned.
(7) Home quarantinee should strictly adhere to COVID-19 guidelines.
(8) In containment zones the bank will remain closed and the functionaries associated with ATM feeding will have to take vehicle permission from district administration.
(9) After one week the banks will function the 50% staff strictly adhering to COVID-19 guidelines like i.e maintaining social distance, wearing mask during work hours at all time, regular hand washing, use of sanitizer, disinfecting/sanitizing office building / common spaces at regular interval.
(10) All bank branches to assign a covid compliance audit officer who will moniter the adherence of staff to covid 19 guidelines and submit the weekly audit compliance report to [email protected] for perusual of the Collector.