Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance on Friday conducted simultaneous searches on the houses and property associated with Janardan Palai, Anti Smuggling Guard, Civil Supplies Office, Balasore, presently posted to Rice Receiving Centre (RRC) and District Storage Centre (DSC), Jaleswar, on the allegation of possession of disproportionate assets.
Simultaneous house searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance led by 4 DSPs, 5 Inspectors, and other staff on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Balasore at the following places.
(1) Residential House at Dharastak, Jaleswar, Balasore
(2) Office room of Palai at Nuabazar, Jaleswar
(3) Chandan Hotel (Dhaba) of Palai located at Santia, Jaleswar, Balasore on NH-60.
(4) Residential house of relative located at Dharastak, Jaleswar, Balasore
(5) House at native village Humbar, Chhatrapur, Ganjam
Further search is in progress.