Bhubaneswar: Vigilance sleuths on Thursday conducted simultaneous raids at 11 places associated with Santosh Kumar Das, Assistant Engineer, Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA), Baripada, on the allegation of possession of disproportionate assets.
A total of 10 DSPs, 4 Inspectors, and 30 other staff conducted searches at 11 locations in Bhubaneswar, Balasore, and Mayurbhanj. The locations are as under.
1) Four storeyed building located over Plot No. 2404/EB-502, Bhubaneswar
2) Flat No. 105, Bijay Enclave, Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar
3) Building (under construction) located over Plot No. LIG-1117 K-4, Kalinga Vihar, Bhubaneswar
4) Four storeyed building over Plot No. 169, Bagbrundaban, Balasore
5) House at Badhapal village in Baliapal, Balasore
6) In-Laws house at Pitina, Sadar, Balasore
7) Rented House of Son-in-law near LIC Colony, Balasore
8) Native place of Son-in-law located at Dudpal, Baliapal, Balasore
9) Rented house of Das located at Bhanjpur, Baripada
10) Office chamber located at ITDA office Baripada
11) Rented House of son located at Baisinga in Mayurbhanj.
During the house searches, Vigilance has so far unearthed the following assets linked to Das.
1. Cash Rs 13.6 lakh.
2. One 4 storeyed building at Bargarh, Bhubaneswar worth Rs 56.62 lakh.
3. One 4 storeyed building at Balasore.
4. One Flat at Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar.
5. One semi-finished building at Kalinga Vihar, Bhubaneswar.
6. Three plots at Balasore.
7. One four-wheeler and 3 two-wheelers.