**Bhubaneswar:** Bharatiya Janata Party’s national President Amit Shah released the Election Manifesto for Odisha named ‘Sankalp Patra’ here today ahead of the assembly polls in the State. Party’s Vice-President Baijayant Panda, Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and senior leader Bijoy Mohapatra were also present in the ceremony.
The manifesto focuses on the following points for the creation of a New Odisha:
**A Dignified and Secure life for Women of Odisha**
* Enact a legislation to award capital punishment to those involved in rape of girls aged 15 years or younger. Strict security measures in all residential schools and shelter homes.
* Introduction the Shaila Bala Two-wheeler Yojana to provide a two-wheeler free
of cost to all meritorious girl students upon completion of Plus-two education.
* Launch of Subhadra Samriddhi Yojana wherein every girl child on enrollment in 10th class, 12th class and graduate education will receive Rs 10,000, Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 respectively.
* Smartphones to all members of Women’s SHGs with 2GB monthly data.
* Monthly benefit of Rs 500 to all Green Card Holders.
* Widow pension to Rs 1000 for the age group above 60 years and to Rs 1500 per month for those above the age of 79 years.
* One-time loan waiver for all outstanding loans taken by women SHGs and creation of a revolving fund of Rs 2000 Crore to provide interest free loans and seed money to both old and new SHGs.
* Women SHG centric “Maker to Market” initiative will be set up and 314 Maa Tara Tarini Stores will be launched at block level.
* Ujjwala Sanitary Vending Machines in every village for affordable access to quality sanitary napkins at a cost of Re 1.
**Empowering Annadata (farmers)**
* Interest free crop loans can be availed by sharecroppers, small and marginal farmers of Odisha.
* 100% implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN).
* Provide 1.5 times the input cost as the MSP for all eligible crops.
* Facilitate the clearance of dues owed to the sugarcane farmers by the sugar
mills in the first 150 days of forming the government.
* Promise to introduce Mobile Dhaan Procurement Vans to facilitate the collection and paddy procurement.
* Extension of pension benefits under Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana enabling a pension of Rs 3000 per month upon crossing the age of 60 years.
* ‘Chasi Samman Card’ to ensure that the various benefits are made available to them effectively.
* Expansion of irrigation network in the state through a dedicated fund of Rs 1,00,000 crores over the next five years.
* Subsidy of 95% on solar pumpsets with capacity of 3 HP and 5 HP to all farmers.
* Introduction of Mission INDRA (Integrated Drought Proofing and Rainfed
Agriculture) to promote comprehensive rain water harvesting and ground water management, including the construction of 5000 check dams across the state.
* Grain Storage Warehouses and Cold Chain facilities in every cluster of Gram Panchayats.
* Providing marine fishermen with 300 litres diesel and kerosene at 50% subsidy every year.
* Setting up of a Rs 150 Crore fund for “Odisha Silk Mission” to double the production of high quality silk in the State.
**Youth of Odisha – the future of the State**
* Employment/ self-employment to one member in every household of the state.
* The BJP government will establish a Skill Odisha Fund of Rs 3500 crore to skill 20
lakh youth under the Odisha Skill Development Program over the next 5 years.
* Opportunity for self employment through a revolving fund of Rs 3000 crore which will facilitate loans of upto Rs 3 lakh at 1% interest rate.
* A Rs 1000 crore “Dharmapad Start-Up Fund” to support innovative business ideas
* Open Gymnasiums shall be established at every gram panchayat to promote a healthy lifestyle amongst the youth of Odisha.
* Launch of a “Madhu Babu Smart Digital Device Yojana” to provide every EWS
college student with a smart digital device.
* Establish 10 residential coaching institutes across the state to train socially and economically backward students for various competitive exams.
* Construction of 30 Mega Youth Hostels with a capacity of over 1000 with residential and recreational facilities across the state.
**Holistic Upliftment of Tribals of Odisha**
* Patta claims of tribal settlers will be settled within the next 5 years.
* PESA rules will be notified and implemented within 3 months of BJP coming to power.
* Forest Rights Act will be strictly implemented and the development of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribe communities will be taken up on priority basis.
* Promise to provide 3 kg daal and 1 kg of salt free of cost to all BPL Tribal and
Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Group households.
* Procurement of all minor forest products at Minimum Support Price (MSP) and ensure payment of this MSP within a week.
* Reimbursement of GST collected on Kendu leaves.
* Setting up 13 Laxman Nayak Residential Training academies in every scheduled district.
**Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas-BJP way of Development**
* Lives of the poor will be transformed and they will be enabled to become part of the neo-middle class (Nabamadhyabit).
* A separate budget to provide focused funds for the development of all backward regions of the state.
* By 2022, every household shall live in a pucca house with toilet, drinking water, and electricity, and with proper title (patta).
* Government vacancies are filled up within 2 years of assuming office.
* Increase of remuneration of the Anganwadi workers to Rs 15000 and for helpers to Rs 9000 and a retirement benefit of Rs 1 lakh.
* Implement 10% reservation in state government jobs and educational institutes for the economically weaker sections (EWS).
* Implement reservation provided to Socially and economically Backward Classes in government jobs and educational institutions in letter and spirit.
* All domestic electricity consumption by EWS households of upto 50 units will be charged at a reduced rate of Re. 1/unit.
* 24×7 metered tap water supply of potable, uncontaminated drinking water to all households .
* Iodised salt packets priced at Re. 1 will be made available along with the Re 1 rice scheme.
* Old age pension will be increased to Rs 1000 for the age group above 60 years and
to Rs 1500 per month for those above the age of 79 years.
**Industrial Development and Economy of Odisha**
* Odisha will rank amongst the top 5 in terms of Ease of Doing Business.
* The promise of Purboday in Odisha- Leveraging of human resources, minerals, and the agricultural edge.
* Make Odisha an epicenter of all industrial activities in South-East Asia.
* Odisha will be developed as a knowledge based economy with growth of IT sector to give thrust to 21st-century industries such as artificial intelligence, hi-tech precision, cloud computing and robotics.
* Establishing MSME clusters in every district based on the principle of ‘One
District One Product’ (ODOP).
**Robust Health System in Odisha**
* 100% implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) Scheme in the state.
* Reduction of malnutrition amongst children and women of Odisha through the launch of the Odisha Nutrition Mission.
* Medical College in every district.
* Establishing an integrated emergency response hotline – 112 with a fleet of 2000 ambulances to reach pregnant women and patients in critical condition within 30
minutes.Upon failure of meeting the 30 minutes timeline the patient will be reimbursed with a sum of Rs 2500.
* 5 Super Speciality Medi-Cities across the state.
* AYUSH clinics in every District Hospital and CHC to help promote traditional medicine and holistic treatment of patients.
* Mini Jan Aushadhi Kendras attached to every PHC and Jan Aushadhi Kendras at the CHC level.
**Elementary and Higher Education in Odisha**
* Free quality education in government educational institutions from KG to PG to all EWS students.
* Launch of Bidyarthi Yatra Yojana with the aim to provide 50% subsidy on travel to all college and high school going students on state transport buses.
* Establishment of Day Boarding Schools in a cluster of every 5 Gram Panchayats with transport facilities.
* A world class knowledge city in Bhubaneswar.
* A B.Ed College in every district.
* A network of Buxi Jagabandhu Public libraries at every Gram Panchayat in the state.
* Collaboration with the Central Government to establish a Central University of Agriculture in the KBK region.
**Rural & Urban Development and Infrastructure**
* Launch the Gopabandhu Rural Advancement Mission (GRAM) with a budgetary allocation of Rs 1 lakh Crore over 5 years.
* Launch of Subhash Chandra Bose Advancement and Rejuvenation of Nagaras (SUBARNA) Yojana with a budgetary allocation of Rs 35,000 Crore over 5 years.
* Rs 1500 crore Odisha Smart Cities Mission fund to further develop 15 towns and cities on the lines of Smart Cities.
* Expedite the process of constructing the 415 kms-long Digha-Gopalpur Coastal Highway project.
* Capital Area Metro Rail Project to connect and integrate the twin cities of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
* Transformation of Mahanadi riverfront in Cuttack.
* Fleet of current transport buses will be increased from 344 to 1000 across Odisha.
* All 30 districts of the state will be connected by rail.
* All develop 15 ports on the coastal belt of Odisha.
**Odisha Pride- Tourism, Art and Culture**
* A statue of Buxi Jagbandhu at Khurda and a world class museum and memorial in remembrance of the Paika Bidroha, the First War of Independence in India.
* Rs 2000 crore Odisha Tourism Skill Fund to train and upskill 5 lakh local youth from tourists hubs to empower them to chart their own future.
* 15 new tourism circuits.
* Tourism Department budget will be increased to Rs 1000 Crore.
* Develop Puri as the Spiritual Capital of India.
* Launch Pujari Bandhu Yojana to provide a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1000 to all priests across the State.
* Establish Kelucharan Mahapatra Performing Art Centres in each district.
* Establish cinema halls through the PPP mode in every block of the state.
**A Well Governed Odisha**
* Chief Minister monitored online grievance redressal system.
* Policy of Zero Tolerance to corruption at all levels.
* Revisit the existing liquor licensing policies to combat alcoholism.
* Interviews to fill Grade-III and Grade- IV government jobs will be abolished.
* Assist the common man to avail benefits of central and state government schemes at their doorstep through a network of Seva Setus.
* Promise of transparent investigation into Ratna Bhandar and Nabakalebara matters will be conducted.
* Special Task Force to monitor the funds allocated to the districts under the District Mineral Fund.
**Prioritising Judiciary, Law and Order above all**
* Police force will be empowered to take stringent action against anti-social elements.
* Strict measures to curb the menace of illegal mining in the state.
* Special Investigation Team to probe into the Chit Fund Scam.
* Ensure that development, forest rights, and maintenance of law and order in tribal areas is given priority to curb the exploitation of tribals and naxalism.
**Forest, Environment, Disaster Management and Renewable Energy**
* Establish a Disaster Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Monitoring Task Force to ensure smooth transition to normality for those who are affected by natural and man made disasters.
* Triple the existing capacity of solar power production to upto 4GW in the next 5 years.
* Set up an Odisha Renewable Energy Development Fund of Rs 500 crore to accelerate the development of renewable sources of energy in the state.
* 50% subsidy on purchase of CNG and electric public vehicles, and to invest in creating the necessary infrastructure to support these vehicles across the state.
* Provide 40% subsidy for installing Rooftop Solar Power units.