Bhubaneswar: Nine more deaths due to Covid-19 were reported in Odisha in the last 24 hours, the Health & Family Welfare department has informed through a tweet today.
All the deceased died while undergoing treatment in hospitals, the tweet added.
Details of the deceased Covid-19 patients shared by the department are as under.
1. A 63-year old male of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension.
2. A 55-year old female of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
3. A 52-year old male of Bhadrak district.
4. A 55-year old male of Bolangir who was also suffering from Diabetes.
5. A 78-year old female of Cuttack district.
6. A 37-year old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
7. A 73-year old male of Puri district.
8. A 52-year old male of Rayagada district.
9. A 60-year old female of Sambalpur district.