Bhubaneswar: 14 more COVID-19 patients have passed away in the last 24 hours in the State, bringing the total coronavirus-related death toll to 797.
There are three fatalities from Cuttack district, two each from Kendrapada and Jajpur districts and one each from Balangir, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Khordha and Subarnapur districts. Two deaths were also reported from State Capital Bhubaneswar.
Here is the list of fatalities:
- A 60-year-old male of Balangir district.
- A 42-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
- A 58-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
- A 45-year-old female of Cuttack district.
- A 56-year-old male of Cuttack district.
- A 42-year-old male of Cuttack district.
- A 45-year-old male of Dhenkanal district.
- A 63-year-old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
- A 65-year-old male of Jajpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 55-year-old female of Jajpur district who was also suffering from Old Cerebrovascular Accident & Hemiparesis (right).
- A 52-year-old male of Kendrapada district.
- A 35-year-old female of Kendrapada district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 67-year-old female of Khordha district.
- A 31-year-old female of Subarnapur district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
Regret to inform of the demise of fourteen Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1.A 60 year old male of Bolangir district.
2.A 42 year old male of Bhubaneswar.
3.A 58 year old male of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 45 year old female of Cuttack district.
— H & FW Dept Odisha (@HFWOdisha) September 27, 2020