Bhubaneswar: The State’s total confirmed COVID-19 cases touched 2,52,229 as 2546 new cases were registered along with 16 coronavirus related deaths in the last 24 hours.
Of the new cases, 1504 were in quarantine and rest 1042 are local contact cases. As of Sunday morning, there are 26,891 active cases and 2,24,273 recoveries.
District Wise Cases
- Angul: 208
- Balasore: 103
- Bargarh: 92
- Bhadrak: 34
- Balangir: 85
- Boudh: 37
- Cuttack: 134
- Deogarh: 14
- Dhenkanal: 25
- Gajapati: 10
- Ganjam: 34
- Jagatsinghpur: 86
- Jajpur: 90
- Jharsuguda: 57
- Kalahandi: 75
- Kandhamal: 49
- Kendrapada: 75
- Keonjhar: 43
- Khordha: 410
- Koraput: 72
- Malkangiri: 27
- Mayurbhanj: 120
- Nabarangpur: 60
- Nayagarh: 48
- Nuapada: 88
- Puri: 70
- Rayagada: 21
- Sambalpur: 84
- Subarnapur: 48
- Sundargarh: 161
- State Pool: 86
Covid-19 Report For 10th October
New Positives Cases: 2546
In quarantine: 1504
Local contacts: 1042
(Details of local contacts will be shared by concerned District Administration)
District Wise Cases
1. Angul: 208
2. Balasore: 103
3. Bargarh: 92
4. Bhadrak: 34
5. Balangir: 85
— I & PR Department, Odisha (@IPR_Odisha) October 11, 2020
The coronavirus-related death toll in the State touched 1022 as 16 more patients passed away because of the infection. There are three fatalities from State Capital Bhubaneswar. Apart from these, four deaths were from Balasore, two from Dhenkanal and Khordha and one each from Gajapati, Kalahandi, Kendrapada, Koraput and Puri districts.
List of fatalities:
- A 42-year-old female of Balasore district who was also suffering from Hypothyroidism.
- An 84-year-old male of Balasore district.
- A 60-year-old male of Balasore district.
- A 68-year-old male of Balasore who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 67-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
- A 69-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease & Hypertension.
- A 65-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
- A 66-year-old male of Dhenkanal district.
- A 59-year-old male of Dhenkanal district.
- A 70-year-old female of Gajapati district.
- A 50-year-old female of Kalahandi district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 74-year-old male of Kendrapada district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 58-year-old female of Khordha district.
- A 70-year-old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetic Ketoacidosis & Acute Kidney Injury.
- A 60-year-old female of Koraput district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 68-year-old male of Puri district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
Regret to inform of the demise of sixteen Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1.A 42 year old female of Balasore district who was also suffering from Hypothyroidism.https://t.co/fDfaVZm3UK 84 year old male of Balasore district.
— H & FW Dept Odisha (@HFWOdisha) October 11, 2020