Bhubaneswar: The State’s total confirmed COVID-19 cases touched 1,71,341 as 4180 new cases were registered along with 13 coronavirus related deaths in the last 24 hours.
Of the new cases, 2466 were in quarantine and rest 1714 are local contact cases. As of Friday morning, there are 37,140 active cases and 1,33,466 recoveries.
District Wise Cases
- Angul: 155
- Balasore: 133
- Bargarh: 100
- Bhadrak: 81
- Balangir: 73
- Boudh: 56
- Cuttack: 492
- Deogarh: 10
- Dhenkanal: 67
- Gajapati: 25
- Ganjam: 58
- Jagatsinghpur: 123
- Jajpur: 184
- Jharsuguda: 83
- Kalahandi: 67
- Kandhamal: 77
- Kendrapada: 121
- Keonjhar: 73
- Khordha: 688
- Koraput: 99
- Malkangiri: 53
- Mayurbhanj: 163
- Nabarangpur: 73
- Nayagarh: 54
- Nuapada: 54
- Puri: 166
- Rayagada: 160
- Sambalpur: 127
- Subarnapur: 62
- Sundargarh: 166
- State Pool: 337
Covid-19 Report For 17th September
New Positives Cases: 4180
In quarantine: 2466
Local contacts: 1714
(Details of local contacts will be shared by concerned Dist Administration)
District Wise Cases
1. Angul: 155
2. Balasore: 133
3. Bargarh: 100
4. Bhadrak: 81
5. Balangir: 73
— I & PR Department, Odisha (@IPR_Odisha) September 18, 2020
The coronavirus-related death toll in the State touched 686 as 13 more patients passed away because of the infection.
- A 25-year-old male of Bargarh district.
- An 82-year-old male of Balangir district.
3.A 49-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease.
- A 65-year-old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 53-year-old female of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 77-year-old male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Severe Left Ventricular Dysfunction, hypertension.
- A 78-year-old female of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 39-year-old male of Khordha district.
- A 90-year-old female of Kendrapada district.
- A 97-year-old female of Kendrapada district.
- A 50-year-old male of Mayurbhanj district.
- A 65-year-old male of Puri district who was also suffering from Coronary Artery Disease.]
- A 79-year-old male of Puri district.
Regret to inform of the demise of thirteen Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1.A 25 year old male of Bargarh district.
2. An 82 year old male of Bolangir district.
— H & FW Dept Odisha (@HFWOdisha) September 18, 2020