Bhubaneswar: For the past four and a half years, Capital Region Urban Transport (CRUT) has provided Mo Bus service in the Capital Region of Odisha, making a significant impact on citizens’ daily mobility and improving the way of commuting in the Capital Region.
This year, CRUT expanded its much-loved Mo Bus service in Rourkela and its surrounding regions in the Sundargarh Urban Transport Area.
CRUT has always believed in providing accessible, affordable and sustainable transit services and to promote that it has continuously added new routes to its Mo Bus network based on the surveys conducted and feedback of the citizens.
With effect from 1 April 2023, the following Mo Bus Routes will be at service for the public in Rourkela:-
- Route 110:Rourkela New Bus Stand –Kalunga (via-Raghunathpali)
- Route 113: Rourkela New Bus Stand–Ushra (via- NH)
- Route 114: Rourkela New Bus Stand–Nuagaon (via-Hatibari)
- Route 115: Rourkela New Bus Stand – Potab (via- Hatibari)
- Route 116: Rourkela New Bus Stand – Loram (via- NIT, Jagda Chowk, Khutagaon, Sorda)
- Route 117: Rourkela New Bus Stand – Jaraikela (via – Bondamunda, Bisra)
“We have always valued the feedback received from the public. We decided to launch new routes after receiving numerous requests from the citizens. This new fleet of Mo Bus will be operational from 01st April 2023. We are continuously trying to make Mo Bus the most preferred mode of transport in the city,” said Vijay Amruta Kulange, MD, CRUT.
“Commuters have always been our priority and the six new routes that have been added were a long-standing demand from the public. The new fleet will benefit the citizens of Rourkela and ensure they have a hassle-free commuting experience.” Stated Dipti Mahapatro, GM, CRUT.
Mo Bus has been serving you with the same amount of trust and passion. Detailed information on route stoppages and schedules is available on the official social media handles of CRUT.