Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance on Monday conducted simultaneous searches on the houses and property associated with Piyush Kanta Pani, Addl. Commissioner, CT & GST, Cuttack-1, on the allegation of acquisition of disproportionate assets.
Separate teams comprising of 5 DSPs, 11 Inspectors, and other Vigilance Officials are conducting searches at the following places on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge Vigilance, Cuttack.
(1) His residential three-storied building located at Chakeisihani , Bhubaneswar
(2) Two three-storied buildings and one single-storied building located on his paternal land at Chorda Chowk, Jajpur
(3) His office room located at OFSC Tower, OMP, Cuttack
(4) Structures available in his plot No 7616/8329, 7626/8930, 7626/13477, 3683/14894, 2383 & 2180 of Andharua Mouza, Bhubaneswar
(5) Structure available on his plot No 55/1890 of Sampur Mouza, Bhubaneswar
(6) Structure available in his plot no-1287 of Sundarpur Mouza, Bhubaneswar.