**Bhubaneswar: ** Three students got injured here at the chemistry lab of the Regional College in a chemical explosion.
According to sources, the chemistry students of the college were conducting some experiments in the lab when the chemical mix got overheated and exploded. Three students got injured in the unfortunate incident and were rushed to the Capital Hospital here.
Ironically, the college administration found nothing unusual in the incident.
Talking to the media about the incident, College official Kiran Juneja said, ”In chemistry labs, causalities keep happening. We are very sorry for what happened. We have made sure that the students get medical assistance immediately. They are fine now.”