Fire Breaks Out At Soro Railway Station

Balasore: A fire broke out at Soro Railway Station in Balasore district on late Wednesday night.

Reportedly, the fire occurred due to a short circuit at the Power Control Room on the premises of the Railway Station.

Railway staff in the ticket counter had a narrow esacpe. On getting information, Soro fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

The fire officials reportedly checked the fire extinguishers at the railway station and found them non-functional.