**Bhubaneswar:** Four houses were gutted in a fire mishap at a slum behind Capital Police Station in Unit-I area here on Thursday evening.
On getting information, three fire engines rushed to the spot and doused the flames. No loss of life has been reported so far.
Though the exact reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected to have been caused by leakage from a mini cooking gas cylinder.
**Also Read:** [Kendrapara Picnic Tragedy: Boat Lacked Life Jackets, Ferry Licence](https://ommcomnews.com/odisha-news/kendrapara-picnic-tragedy-boat-lacked-life-jackets-ferry-licence)