Sambalpur: Odisha Vigilance today conducted simultaneous raids at the houses and property associated with Fanindra Kumar Sahu, Managing Director of Jamankira Large Area Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society (LAMPS) in Sambalpur district following allegations of amassing disproportionate assets.
Separate teams comprising of 3 DSPs, 4 Inspectors, 4 ASIs and other staff, on the strength of search warrants issued by the Court of Special Judge Vigilance, Sambalpur, are conducting simultaneous searches at five locations namely;
(1) Residential single storied building located at Dhankauda, Sambalpur
(2) Rented house located at Dhanupali, Sambalpur
(3) Native village located at Jagannathpara, Jamankira, Sambalpur
(4) Father-in- law’s house located at Panchara, Bargaon, Sundargarh
(5) Office located at Jamankira LAMPS, Sambalpur.
Total cash of Rs 2,36,870, seven vehicles and two plots unearthed so far. Details of seven vehicles unearthed so far are as under.
1.OD15G7412 – Bolero
2.OD15M7505 – Bolero Ambulance
3.OD15P8847 – Bolero Ambulance
4.OD15K3466 – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
5.OR15G6144 – Sonalika Tractor
6. OD15C6150 – Glamour Motor Cycle
7. One Electric Bike