**Keonjhar:** In a LPG cylinder explosion, four persons got injured at Bankhidi village under Anandapur PS here late on Friday night. The injured were rushed to the nearby hospital and one has been shifted to SCB Medical College & Hospital as his condition deteriorated.
According to reports, there was a fire mishap at the house of a man name Chakradhar Barik in the village. As the villagers started to douse the flames, the LPG cylinder inside the house exploded.
The fire tenders were immediately summoned which brought the situation under control