Major Blaze Breaks Out In Chandbali, 3 Godowns Gutted, Paddy Reduced To Ashes

Bhadrak: In a major fire mishap, that broke out in Chandbali area of the district here, three godowns got gutted and property worth over lakhs of rupees was reduced to ashes.

As per reports, the mishap took place near Chandbali Shastrighat in which two paddy godowns and a pipe godown got adversely affected.

Being informed, Chandbali and Rajkanika Fire Brigade teams rushed to the spot to douse the blazing flames.

Reports said that the property stored in the three godowns had already got incinerated by the time the fire tendering operation was launched.

Sources said that the two gutted godowns had stored over 2000 bags of paddy.

Exact cause of the fire incident was not ascertained.