Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out near the district sub-registrar office in the Chandni Chowk area of Cuttack on Tuesday morning. Huge flames along with smoke were seen coming out of a hotel near the district sub-registrar.
According to initial reports, the fire started at a hotel near the sub-registrar office after an LPG cylinder leak. Two employees of the hotel sustained injuries in the mishap. They have been admitted to SCB Medical College and Hospital. Four others have been rescued from the building.
Two fire tender teams have been deployed to douse the flames. Detailed reports are awaited.