Odisha

Marriage Ceremony Turns Death Trap For Two Persons

**Bhawanipatna: ** In an unfortunate turn of events, two persons died and two others became critical after inhaling fumes emitted from an electric generator. This incident occurred at Gokalama village under Rampur PS in Thuamula of Kalahandi district of Odisha.

This shocking episode had created an environment of gloom in that area, as the four victims were sleeping inside a room where the generator used in a marriage ceremony was kept, according to sources. The four victims were sleeping in the closed room where the generator was kept in a running mode for lighting purposes at the marriage function.

The two deceased who died of asphyxiation were identified as Gokul Nayak and Ranjan Relly while the other two critical youths who were rushed to the hospital are identified as Pradeep Majhi and Sisira Majhi.

According to latest reports, they were referred to Burla hospital for better treatment.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close