Odisha: 10 Students Fall Ill After Consuming Poisonous Fruits In Bhadrak, Hospitalised

**Bhadrak:** As many as ten school students were taken ill after consuming toxic fruits from a tree inside their school premises here on Tuesday.

According to reports, some students of Rajpur Tihidi Primary school ate fruits from a tree in their school during the lunch break in the afternoon. Sources said that the students had assumed the fruit to be almonds.

After dismissal, the students complained that they feeling unwell and showed signs of sickness. They also started vomited following which they were rushed to the Bhadrak District headquarters hospital.

The headmistress of the school reached the hospital and took stock of the situation. Reportedly, the condition of the students is stated to be stable now. It is suspected that the students fell ill because of food poisoning.

In a similar incident yesterday, more than forty children were taken ill after consuming stale food in a feast arranged at Athagarh.

**Also Read:** [Watch: Odisha Cops ‘Misbehave’ With Public On Twin City Streets, Commissionerate Police Swings Into Action](https://ommcomnews.com/odisha-news/watch-odisha-s-hooligan-cops-take-over-twin-city-streets)