09 January 2019
Jagatsinghpur: A 16-year-old girl was charred to death after getting engulfed in a fire at her house at Rout Nuagaon village in Raghunathpur block today evening.
The incident took place, when Mama was alone at her house. Sources said, the fire took place due to an electric short circuit.
By the time, fire services personnel arrived at the spot, Mama had succumbed. She was the daughter of Achyuta Das of Sadeipur panchayat. Mama was a student of +2, 1st year at Siddha Baranga College.