**Bhubaneswar**: In a major fire mishap, at least two buses were engulfed in a fire after coming in contact with an electric wire near Khandagiri Petrol Pump here today morning. Fortunately, no casualties have been reported in the incident.
The incident occurred at around 7 am in the morning when the private buses came in contact with low-lying 11 KV wire near the petrol pump where the night coaches were parked.
The two buses that have been almost engulfed in the fire, have been identified as ‘Ayush’ buses bearing registration numbers ‘OD- 05 C- 5299’ and ‘OD- 05 C- 4899’.
The people panicked when the massive fire broke out and some were able to capture the palpable tension at the scene on their mobile phones. Frantic class were made to the fire personnel in order to put out the flames.
On intimation, personnel from Secretariat Fire Station and Bhubaneswar Fire Station rushed to the spot and doused the flames thus preventing any further damage to life and property.
**Also Read:** [Never Too Late To Learn Something New: 80-Yr-Old Ex-Legislator Now A PhD Scholar In Utkal University](https://ommcomnews.com/odisha-news/never-too-late-to-learn-something-new-80-yr-old-ex-legislator-now-a-phd-scholar-in-utkal-university)