Bhubaneswar: The Health & Family Welfare Department of Odisha on Monday confirmed the death of six more persons due to Covid-19.
Details of the cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19 after due completion of the death audit process are as under.
1. A 44 years old Male of Balasore District who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus.
2. A 46 years old Male of Balasore District.
3. A 52 years old Male of Cuttack District who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus & Hypertension.
4. A 64 years old Male of Khurdha District who was also suffering from Diabetic Mellitus.
5. A 45 years old Male of Puri District.
6. A 37 years old Male of Puri District.
The department further stated that this list does not reflect deaths occurring on a particular day. It gives details of past deaths for which the death audit process has been duly completed and the cause of death has been identified as due to Covid-19.