Bhubaneswar: Six more Covid positive patients have succumbed to the disease, confirmed the Health & Family Welfare Department on Thursday.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19 after due completion of the death audit process are as under.
1. A 50 years old Female of Bhadrak District.
2. A 49 years old Male of Bhubaneswar.
3. A 80 years old Female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
4. A 58 years old Male of Cuttack District who was also suffering from Ischemic Cerebro Vascular Accident, Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
5. A 61 years old Female of Jajpur District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus, Akute Kidney Infection & Urinary Tract Infection.
6. A 58 years old Female of Khordha District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
The department further stated that this list does not reflect deaths occurring on a particular day. It gives details of past deaths for which the death audit process has been duly completed and the cause of death has been identified as due to Covid-19.