Bhubaneswar: Odisha notched six more deaths because of the novel coronavirus in the State in the last 24 hours, taking the death toll to 103.
The fatalities are reported from Kendrapara, Cuttack, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur, Khordha and Rayagada districts.
The H&FW Department shared the details of the six Covid positive patients who succumbed while under treatment in hospitals.
1. A 63-year old Male of Kendrapara district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Intra-cranial hemorrhage.
2. A 26-year old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
3. A 68-year old Male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
4. A 58-year old Male of Jagatsinghpur district who was also suffering from Lung Cancer.
5. A 75-year old Male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Chronic Bronchiectasis.
6. A 74-year old Male of Rayagada district wh