Bhubaneswar: 16 more COVID-19 patients have passed away in the last 24 hours in the State, bringing the total coronavirus-related death toll to 783.
There are four fatalities from State Capital Bhubaneswar. Also, two deaths were reported from Koraput district and one each from Balasore, Balangir, Cuttack, Jajpur and Jagatsinghpur districts. The H&FW Department shared the details:
- A 45-year-old male of Balasore district.
- A 58-year-old male of Balangir district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
- A 51-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
- A 37-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
- A 50-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
- A 59-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Bronchial asthma.
- A 58-year-old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
- A 64-year-old male of Jagatsinghpur district.
- A 52-year-old male of Jajpur district.
- A 64-year-old male of Koraput district.
- A 48-year-old male of Koraput district.
Regret to inform of the demise of sixteen Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1.A 45 year old male of Balasore district.
2.A 58 year old male of Bolangir district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
— H & FW Dept Odisha (@HFWOdisha) September 26, 2020