Odisha: Father, Son Electrocuted To Death In Ganjam

**Ganjam:** A man and his son were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live electric wire in Bhanjanagar area here late last night.

The deceased have been identified as Abhimanyu Patra and his son Jita of Badapada village.

Reportedly, Jita suffered an electric shock when he was hanging clothes on an iron wire in the backyard of their house. His father, who rushed to save him, was also electrocuted.

Locals rescued the duo and rushed them to Bhanjanagar hospital, but the doctors declared them ‘brought dead’.

**Also Read:** [Watch: Congress’ Bharat Bandh Over Fuel Price Hike Being Observed All Across Odisha](https://ommcomnews.com/odisha-news/watch-congress-bharat-bandh-over-fuel-price-hike-being-observed-all-across-odisha)