Odisha: Major Fire Breaks Out At Big Bazaar In Cuttack

**Cuttack:** In the wee hours of Monday, a major fire broke out at Big Bazaar near Buxi Bazaar here. The flames erupted in a dance bar on the fourth floor of the shopping mall, stated reports.

On intimation, the Chief Fire Officer rushed to the spot and with the help of three fire tenders, the flames were doused at around 6 am. The exact reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained but fire officials suspect that it was due to a short circuit.

The amount of property gutted is yet to be estimated after a detailed investigation.

In two other separate fire mishaps in Balasore, eight rooms were reduced to ashes at Tinidesha village and two rooms were gutted at Tenda village.