Bhubaneswar: Eight more persons have succumbed to Covid-19 in Odisha in the last 24 hours, informed the Health & Family Welfare Department on Friday.
Among the deceased, one each is from Balasore, Bolangir, Kandhamal and Khordha; and two each from Ganjam and Kalahandi.
Details of the deceased persons are as under.
1. A 38 years old female of Balasore district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
2. A 50 years old male of Balangir district.
3. A 59 years old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
4. A 75 years old female of Ganjam district.
5. A 50 years old male of Ganjam district.
6. A 42 years old female of Kandhamal district.
7. A 56 years old male of Kalahandi district.
8. A 45 years old female of Kalahandi district.
With this, the death toll due to Covid-19 in Odisha now stands at 1973.