X
Rahul offers to resign, CWC rejects
2 killed 1 critical after being hit by a truck on Nayapalli overbridge

Odisha: Several Rooms Gutted, 3 Cattle Charred To Death In Bhadrak Fire Mishap


13 February 2019

OMMCOM NEWS


Bhadrak: In an unfortunate mishap, a massive fire broke out at Dharmasaranabindha village under Sahada panchayat here today morning. As many as ten rooms of two families were gutted and three cattle charred to death.

Reportedly, the fire emerged from the shed of at around 4.30 am and spread immediately. Articles worth over Rs 1 lakh were reduced to ashes in the village.

On intimation, fire services personnel from reached the spot and doused the flames. The reason behind the outbreak of fire is yet to be ascertained, meanwhile locals gave demanded ex-gratia.