X
Puri SP Uma Shankar Das confirms attack on Magistrate
Six rooms gutted in a fire mishap at Tulasipur village in Banki
Death toll from attacks on Sri Lankan churches and hotels rises to 290
BJD MLA Pradeep Maharathy arrested

120 Rooms Gutted As Cooking Gas Cylinder Explodes In Odisha's Athmallik


Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.

12 April 2019

Diptanshu Dash


Angul: More than 120 rooms were gutted in a fire which took place at Bagara village in Athmallick block today afternoon. 51 families have been rendered homeless in the enormous tragedy.

The fire resulted due to a LPG cylinder explosion in one of the houses, said sources. Several teams of the Fire Services have been rushed from Angul and Athmallick to control the flare. Till last reports came, no fatality was reported and the fire was under control.

Related News