Bhubaneswar: The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education has issued a show-cause notice to 15 schools across Odisha seeking an explanation for scoring zero per cent in the recently published Plus Two Science results.
Director Brundaban Behera sought an explanation of the drastic results. He requested to show cause as to why admission restriction for the current year shall not be imposed and as to why temporary/permanent recognition for Science stream shall not be withdrawn within seven days.
The colleges which received the notice are:
- Nayanmani Women’s H.S. School, Sardarpur, Dist. Bhadrak
- Sushree Science H.S. School, Sadaipali, Dist. Balangir
- Government (SSD) H.S. School, Chudapali, Dist. Balangir
- Padmini Devi H.S. School, Subarnapur, Dist. Subarnapur
- Krishna International Residential H.S. School for Science, Dist. Ganjam
- Brundaban Pandi Women’s Science H.S. School, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam
- S.R.B.D. Science Res-cum-Day Scholar H.S. School, Kodala, Dist. Kalahandi
- Biju Pattnaik H.S. School, Gargab, Rengsapali, Dist. Kalahandi
- Upendra Nath H.S. School, Nalagaja, Dist. Mayurbhanj
- Brilliance Science H.S. School, Udala, Dist. Mayurbhanj
- K.B. Hist Residential H.S. School, Phulbani, Dist. Kandhamal
- Subas Science H.S. School, Patia, Dist. Khordha
- Vision Residential H.S. School, Puri, Dist. Puri
- Panchavati Anchalik H.S. School, Kumarbandh, Dist. Jharsuguda
- Rourkela Institute of Tech. H.S. School, Gobara, Dist.Sundargarh
The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) published the results of the annual Plus II Science Examination yesterday and 70.21 per cent of the students managed to clear it.