Odisha

Odisha: Two Fall Prey To Wild Boar Trap In Angul

Angul: In an unfortunate incident, two persons were electrocuted to death after they fell into an electric wire trap at Kanja village under Bantala Forest Range of Bantal police limits here today morning.

The deceased have been identified as Lulu Biswal (20) and Chabindra Gadanayak of Kanja village.

According to reports, an electric wire trap was laid to prevent wild boar from destroying crops. Instead of any wild animal, Lilu and Chabindra accidentally came in contact with the electric wire. While Lulu died on the spot, Chabindra was taken to a private nursing home in a critical condition. He succumbed to his injuries later.

On intimation, police and forest officials reached the spot and further investigation into the matter is currently underway while the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close