Berhampur: In order to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the district, Ganjam Collector Vijay Amruta Kulange on Tuesday imposed certain restrictions on the functioning of MKCG Medical College & Hospital in Berhampur including the shutdown of the OPD.
The restrictions imposed on the Medical College & Hospital are as under.
- Routine OPD of the hospital is hereby closed.
- Only referral and emergency cases are to be admitted in the hospital.
- Campus main gate will be guarded by Police Personnel. Only Emergency patients and staffs are to be allowed to enter the campus.
- In order to maintain proper law and order control, additional Police personnel are to be deployed by the SP Berhampur City.
- Except for the main entrance, all other entrances of MKCG MCH are to be closed with proper barricading by Executive Engineer PWD-1 Berhampur.
- Only one attendant is to be allowed to accompany the patients.
- Wearing of Mask in the hospital premises is mandatory for all staff, patient and attendants.
- The Superintended MKCG MCH Berhampur is to form a proper Monitoring Mechanism to ensure all the above points. Fine to be imposed on the person violating the above rule and the same to be deposited in Swasthya Bikash Samiti Account.
- Proper IEC on infection control is to be displayed in the hospital campus in all the strategic places.
- Proper Infection Prevention protocols of COVID- 19 are to be ensured at all levels.