Bhubaneswar: The Health & Family Welfare Department of Odisha on Wednesday confirmed the death of another six Covid positive persons.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19 after due completion of the death audit process are as under.
1. A 64 years old Female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Hypertension.
2. A 57 years old Male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Hypertension.
3. A 82 years old Male of Cuttack District who was also suffering from Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Hypertension & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
4. A 26 years old Female of Cuttack District.
5. A 55 years old Female of Jajpur District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
6. A 60 years old Female of Khordha District.
The department further stated that this list does not reflect deaths occurring on a particular day. It gives details of past deaths for which the death audit process has been duly completed and the cause of death has been identified as due to Covid-19.