Odisha

Two Brothers Injured As Mobile Battery Explodes In Ganjam

Khallikote: Two brothers were injured after a mobile battery exploded at Naikanipalli village under Khallikote block of Ganjam district on Wednesday.

Reportedly, Rajesh Swain (13) and Akash Swain (10), sons of Basant Swain of the village, were playing with the said battery when it exploded for some unknown reason.

The brothers have sustained severe injuries on various parts of their body. They were first rushed to Khallikote Community Health Centre (CHC) and later shifted to MKCG Medical College & Hospital in Berhampur.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close