Breaking NewsOdisha

Two Electrocuted In Rayagada

Rayagada:   In a tragic incident, two persons of a family got killed in electrocution when they reportedly came in contact with a live wire accidentally at home in the district here today.

The mishap took place in Pangapada village under Bissamcuttack Police Station (PS) limits, as per report.
The deceased have been identified as Dahani Mandika and Sumitra Mandika.

While the electrocuted male member of the family is father-in-law (65), the female is daughter-in-law (24).


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button