Bhubaneswar: Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy while elaborating on Odisha Government’s strategy and regulations for Unlock 2.0, stressed on directives for work places.
All offices, Government and Private, must ensure adherence to the SOP (attached below) on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 in offices issued by Department of Health and Family Welfare Department today (June 30), he said.
“Non-adherence to these guidelines will invite action under appropriate provisions of Disaster Management Act, 2005,” Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy said.
Some of the key points highlighted by the Chief Secretary were:
- Work from home (WfH): As far as possible the practice of WfH should be followed.
- Staggering of work/ business hours will be followed in offices, work places, shops, markets and industrial & commercial establishments.
- Screening & hygiene: Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contact e.g. door handles, etc., will be ensured, including between shifts.
- Physical distancing: AIl persons in charge Of workplaces will ensure adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts, staggering the lunch breaks of staff, etc.
Guidelines issued by the H&FW Department: