Youth Charred To Death While Sleeping In Odisha

**Balasore:** In a fateful incident, a youth was charred to death after his house near Aradabazar in Balibil area here caught fire in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

The deceased has been identified as Bhabani Sankar Jena, a resident of Keonjhar. He was working in a private company here.

The incident occurred at around 3.30 am when Jena was sleeping inside his house. Even though an electric short-circuit is suspected behind the mishap, the real reason is yet to be ascertained.

The neighbours came out hearing the screams of Jena but could not save him. They said that the intensity of the fire was so high that they could not reach the entrance of his house. Everything reduced to ashes in the house.

According to sources, the fire tenders also could not reach the spot since the locality lane is too narrow.

Meanwhile, the police have recovered the body and sent it for post-mortem. They have started investigating into the matter.

**Also Read:** [Bargarh CRC Hacked To Death, Minor Daughter Critical](http://www.ommcomnews.com/public/bargarh-crc-hacked-to-death-minor-daughter-critical)