Breaking NewsOdisha

Youth Electrocuted, Mother Hospitalised; Kin Blame Energy Dept

Dhenkanal: In a tragic incident, a young man got killed due to electrocution when he came in contact with a dangling live wire. His mother, who tried to save him, also bore the brunt and is admitted to hospital.

The incident took place at Maula Bhanaja Sahi of Gada Nrusingha Prasad panchayat under Bhuban block in the district here.

The deceased has been identified as Muna Samal (28). He is the middle one among the four sons of Kailash Samal. He is a married man and is survived by a year old daughter and wife.

Muna’s elder brother Kuna alleged that they have lodged their complaint with the Energy Department umpteen times to mend the loose BPL wire dangling over their house.

Sarpanch Tapan Kuanr also flayed the allegedly callous attitude of the power supply staff.

Kuna Samal, Muna’s elder brother

Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close