Bhubaneswar: The State Government has ordered for a probe into today's fire mishap at the dedicated Sadguru Covid Hospital at Jagatpur in Cuttack. Revenue Divisional Commissioner (Central Range) Anil Kumar Samal has ordered a detailed…
Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke at two chat stalls in a market area near Rupali Square in Bhubaneswar on Thursday evening. As per eyewitnesses, the incident occurred due to leakage in an LPG gas cylinder. The two stalls and all items in…
The fire broke out at about 2.15 am, informed Berhampur AFO. He added that Choudhury had rushed in to rescue Bhagaban Patra (84) and Sunil Behera (19) who were trapped in the house and all three were found unconscious later.
An incident of fire was reported at the Officers Rest House of the Rail Sadan here early this evening.
As per reports, the couple was in their house when the fire mishap occurred. The fire gutted their three-room house with Sarojini in it. Her husband sustained severe burn injuries in the mishap.