• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Trump Campaign Raises Over $45.5 Mn In 3rd Quarter

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
October 5, 2023
in World

Washington: Former US President Donald Trump’s campaign announced to have raised more than $45 million in the third quarter as a result of “overwhelming grassroots” support for the Republican presidential frontrunner.

In a statement on Wednesday, the campaign said that Trump had raised more than $37.5 million cash on hand at the end of September, of which nearly $36 million has been designated for use in the primary, reports CNN.

According to a campaign aide, the third-quarter total were raised through Trump’s joint fundraising committee — the proceeds of which are split between his official campaign and the Save America political action committee.

The campaign also noted that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ campaign had previously announced that just $5 million of the $15 million raised by his political operation in the third quarter was available for the primary election battles ahead.

Trump and DeSantis are the first two candidates to announce fundraising totals for the July-to-September fundraising period, CNN reported.

All candidates must disclose details of their fundraising and spending to federal campaign finance regulators by the close of the day on October 15.

In the second quarter, Trump had raised about $35 million amid the criminal indictments against him earlier this year.

 (IANS)

Tags: Donald TrumpFormer US President Donald Trump
ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

Centre Should Declare Sikkim, Himachal Tragedies As National Disasters: Kharge

Next Post

Mexican-Indian High School Student Crowned Miss Teen USA

Related Posts

World

Hungary, US Sign Nuclear Cooperation Agreement

February 16, 2026
World

Death Toll From Cyclone Gezani Rises To 59 In Madagascar

February 16, 2026
HORMUZ, April 30, 2019 (Xinhua) -- Iranian soldiers patrol the Strait of Hormuz in southern Iran, April 30, 2019. Iran's top military commander said on Sunday that the Islamic republic does not intend to close the Strait of Hormuz for the international shipping. Tehran wants the Strait of Hormuz to remain open with sustained security, Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Major General Hossein Baqeri was quoted as saying by Tasnim news agency. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz/IANS)
World

Iran’s IRGC Launches ‘Combined, Targetted’ Drill In Strait Of Hormuz

February 16, 2026
World

More Businesspersons In Newly-Elected Bangladesh Parliament, Members’ Average Age 59 Years: Reports

February 16, 2026
World

Deal ‘Rushed, Unequal, And Risky’, Benefits US Cotton Producers Than Bangladesh Garment Exporters: Report

February 16, 2026
World

Bangladesh: BNP Begins Discussions On Next President As Tarique Rahman Set To Take Oath As PM

February 16, 2026
Next Post

Mexican-Indian High School Student Crowned Miss Teen USA

Tea Stall Owner Killed, Wife Critical In Miscreant Attack In Odisha’s Cuttack

Actor-Model Shiyas Kareem Detained At Chennai Airport In Rape And Cheating Case

Khimji
OMC
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • Odisha Special

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.