• Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap
Ommcom News
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
No Result
View All Result
Odisha News, Odisha Breaking News, Odisha Latest News || Ommcom News
Home World

Yemen’s Houthis Claim Drone Attacks On Four Israeli Cities

OMMCOM NEWS by OMMCOM NEWS
August 13, 2025
in World

Sanaa: Yemen’s Houthi group said that it launched four drone attacks targeting the Israeli cities of Haifa, Negev, Eilat, and Be’er Sheva.

Using six drones, the attacks “successfully achieved their objectives,” the group’s military spokesperson Yahya Sarea said in a statement aired by Houthi-run al-Masirah TV on Tuesday.

Sarea said the attacks were carried out in response to Israel’s “implementation of its plan to eliminate the Palestinian cause through genocide, starvation, and displacement.”

He also vowed continued attacks against Israel until “aggression on the Gaza Strip stops and the blockade is lifted.”

There were no immediate comments from Israel regarding the group’s alleged attacks, Xinhua news agency reported.

Houthi forces have fired dozens of missiles and drones toward Israel since the start of the war in Gaza in October 2023, citing solidarity with the Palestinians.

Most of the projectiles have been intercepted or have missed their targets. In response, Israel has carried out a series of strikes on ports and other infrastructure in Yemen.

Earlier on Saturday, Yemeni government forces repelled a large-scale offensive by the Houthi group in southern Yemen’s Dhalea province and killed three Houthi militants during the confrontation, a military official told Xinhua.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Xinhua that the Houthis used heavy artillery in an attempt to break through government defensive lines in the Bab Ghalaq area in northern Dhalea, triggering intense fighting between the group and government forces.

The fighting lasted for about an hour before the Houthis were forced to withdraw in disarray toward their positions, whereas the government forces maintained their defensive positions, said the official.

(IANS)

Tags: IsraelisraeliPalestinians
ShareTweetSendSharePinShareSend
Previous Post

14-Member Cybercrime Syndicate Busted In Rourkela, 2 Bank Officials Among Arrested

Next Post

Netanyahu Says Partial Gaza Ceasefire Deal No Longer Possible

Related Posts

World

Australian PM Anthony Albanese Marries Long-Time Partner Jodie Haydon

November 29, 2025
World

IM Revival In Works: ISI Taps Bhatkal Brothers, Seeks PFI Link-Up For Nationwide Network

November 29, 2025
World

Cyclone Ditwah: Death Toll In Sri Lanka Climbs To 123, Rescue Efforts Intensify

November 29, 2025
World

Cyclone Ditwah: Sri Lankan Leaders Thank India For Humanitarian Assistance

November 29, 2025
World

Hezbollah Hints At Retaliation For Israeli Assassination Of Senior Commander

November 29, 2025
World

Lebanon Files Complaint To UN Over Israeli Walls Crossing Border

November 29, 2025
Next Post

Netanyahu Says Partial Gaza Ceasefire Deal No Longer Possible

BJP MP Rajiv Pratap Rudy Wins Constitution Club Polls

Road Accidents

11 Killed After Truck Collides With Container In Rajasthan's Dausa

Khimji
OMC
  • Feedback
  • RSS Feed
  • Sitemap

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Odisha
  • Nation
  • World
  • Sports
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Videos
  • Science & Tech
  • Photo Gallery
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ

© 2025 - Ommcom News. All Rights Reserved.